Fed up with heavy menstrual bleading due to fibroids?
Hysterectomy is NOT the only answer
Now there is an INCISION-FREE fibroid treatment option.
If you are one of the millions of women with uterine fibroids, you know they can cause heavy menstrual bleeding and long, uncomfortable periods.
Many women are told that hysterectomy (surgically removing the whole uterus) is the only option, but now there's an INCISION-FREE alternative that is changing women's lives.
What are UTERINE FIBROIDS?
- Fibroids are benign growths in or around the uterus, ranging in size from a grape to a grapefruit.
What are the SYMPTOMS?
- Fibroids may cause heavy menstrual bleeding and periods that last for weeks instead of days.
- Women may feel pain or pressure in the abdomen and symptoms can worsen over time
This outpatient procedure usually takes less than one hour.
- The doctor uses a hand-piece that passes through the vagina to the uterus.
- Ultrasounds is used to locate and target the individual fibroids.
- The hand-piece then delivers radio-frequency energy to shrink the fibroid and reduce or eliminate symptoms.
CLINICALLY PROVEN to be safe & effective
In a clinical trial, women reported the following results
Ask your doctor if the SONATA TREATMENT is right for you!
Do you suffer from HEAVY MENSTRUAL BLEEDING
If you answer "Yes" to these questions, Sonata may be the right choice for you!
Do your periods last longer than 7 days?
Do you change your pad or tampon every 2-3 hours?
Do you wake up throughout the night to avoid staining your bedding?
Do your heavy periods interfere with your daily activities or work?
Has your doctor talked to you about fibroids?
Consult with your doctor to compare your options and determine your treatment plan.
Is Sonata Right for You?
What Customers Say
"My life is much better than before the Sonata Treatment."
Monica, Sonata Treatment performed July 2016
"I would tell a woman thinking about Sonata that you want to try this."
Marcela, Sonata Treatment performed July 2016
"I'm living the life I've always wanted to live - without really thinking about my periods."
Jackie, Sonata Treatment performed August 2016